Recently photos of a McDonald’s burger left out for 180 days with no visibile signs of decomposing went viral. Consumerist reader GitEmSteveDave decided to recreate the experiment using time-lapse photography and came up with drastically different results. The burger was completely gone within just a short period of time! Also discovered? Time-lapse cats are hilarious.
What Really Happens To A McDonald's Burger When You Leave It Out
By Ben Popken October 18, 2010
- keeping up with McDonald's Competitors Looked To Their Wallets To Prepare For McDonald’s All-Day Breakfast
- diy mccafé McDonald’s Tests Having Customers Make Their Own Darn McCafé In Chicago
- that's a wrap McDonald’s Is Pulling The McWrap, Which Failed To Beat Subway
- where's the beet? Meatless Burger That Bleeds Pulverized Beet Juice Debuts At Colorado Whole Foods
- going national This Is No Longer A Test: Burger King’s “Whopperito” Going National Later This Month