Recently photos of a McDonald’s burger left out for 180 days with no visibile signs of decomposing went viral. Consumerist reader GitEmSteveDave decided to recreate the experiment using time-lapse photography and came up with drastically different results. The burger was completely gone within just a short period of time! Also discovered? Time-lapse cats are hilarious.
What Really Happens To A McDonald's Burger When You Leave It Out
By Ben Popken October 18, 2010
- keeping up with McDonald's Competitors Looked To Their Wallets To Prepare For McDonald’s All-Day Breakfast
- extreme makeover hamburglar edition McDonald’s Brings Back The Hamburglar And We Aren’t Sure How To Feel
- Get It While You Can - But You Can't McDonald’s Is Selling Tubes Of Big Mac Special Sauce… But Only In Australia
- here's the beef We Tried It: 4 Ways To Cook A Burger That’s Safe To Eat But Doesn’t Taste Like Leather
- holiday frankenfood Burger King Selling A Doughnut Burger For Hanukkah