Butcher! There’s a sleeping pill in my beef! A woman is upset after buying meat at Walmart for stroganoff, only to crack open the beef and find two sleeping pills inside.
Store managers told her that Walmart doesn’t package its own beef, and the cops she called later told her that Walmart was checking it out with their supplier. The police were not going to investigate as no one was poisoned.
Walmart refunded her $15 and gave her a $40 gift card so she could try her luck again at purchasing beef.
If you buy food and find a foreign object inside it, file a report with your local health department.
Woman finds sleeping pills in ground beef purchased at Wal-Mart in Indian River County [The Palm Beach Post] (Thanks to David!)