Every wonder why so much stuff is made in China? This is why. Look at these guys, stuffing playing cards in boxes at a superhuman rate. This video has not been sped up. No wonder China is going to kick our ass.
Video: Chinese Factory Workers Stuffing Playing Cards At Turbo Speed
By Ben Popken September 7, 2010
- pegatron Apple Supplier Pegatron Promises To Investigate BBC Claims Of Poor Employee Treatment
- no kids allowed Samsung Suspends Work At Supplier Over Child Labor Concerns
- worker safety Chinese Factory Accused Of Labor Violations Loses Disney Contract
- duck duck boots L.L. Bean’s Duck Boots Already On Backorder Despite 100 Additional Workers Hired To Make Them
- no colonels in the navy Chinese Nationalists Protest KFC As Symbol Of All Things American