BofA has been Fedexing Eli a loan mod opportunity once every two months for the past eight months. He has no intention of doing a refi, he’s never been late on a payment and likes his 5/1 ARM and low interest late. Wonder how many other homeowners is BofA frittering away their bailout bucks on by FedExing junk mail. Meanwhile, the people who actually want loan mods are stuck in purgatory.
BofA Pays To Fedex You Multiple Loan Mod Opps You Don't Care About
By Ben Popken September 1, 2010
- free and clear Feds Give Up Trying To Hold Bank Of America Accountable For Countrywide’s “Hustle” Mortgage Scam
- hustled Bank Of America Finally Ordered To Pay $1.27B For Countrywide’s “Hustle”
- do the hustle Bank Of America Won’t Have To Pay $1.2 Billion For Countrywide’s “Hustle” Mortgage Scam
- not quite settled More Than 2 Years Later, Court Finally Signs Off On $8.5 Billion Settlement… Sort Of
- pay up or shut up Bank Of America Must Pay Family $1 Million For 5 Years Of Unwanted Robocalls