BofA has been Fedexing Eli a loan mod opportunity once every two months for the past eight months. He has no intention of doing a refi, he’s never been late on a payment and likes his 5/1 ARM and low interest late. Wonder how many other homeowners is BofA frittering away their bailout bucks on by FedExing junk mail. Meanwhile, the people who actually want loan mods are stuck in purgatory.
BofA Pays To Fedex You Multiple Loan Mod Opps You Don't Care About
By Ben Popken September 1, 2010
- do the hustle Bank Of America Won’t Have To Pay $1.2 Billion For Countrywide’s “Hustle” Mortgage Scam
- a new set of issues Airbnb Hosts Having Difficulty Refinancing Homes
- cracking down on unfair practices Wells Fargo Reportedly Under Federal Investigation Related To Student Loan Servicing
- blowing the whistle Former Wells Fargo Employee Claims Bank Defrauded Government Of $1.4B In Foreclosure Funding
- cleaning up student loan servicing Wells Fargo Must Pay $4M Over Allegedly Illegal Student Loan Servicing