Cruise line contracts are drafted by the company’s lawyers and contain nothing in the way of consumer protection. For instance, if you get sick and the ship’s doctor treats you and you die, your family can’t sue the cruise line for malpractice.
7 Clauses To Beware Of In Your Cruise Contract
By Ben Popken August 23, 2010
- what's good for the death star... Court Reminds Us All: You Have No Right To Sue Your Phone Company
- you can't say that online Petsitter Sues Couple For $6,766 Over Negative Yelp Review
- too bad Screwed Over By A For-Profit College? You Probably Signed Away Your Right To Sue
- banning the ban CFPB To Consider Rules That Would Revoke Banks’ “License To Steal”
- the fine world of fine print Take This Weight-Loss Supplement And Give Up Your Right To A Jury Trial