Cruise line contracts are drafted by the company’s lawyers and contain nothing in the way of consumer protection. For instance, if you get sick and the ship’s doctor treats you and you die, your family can’t sue the cruise line for malpractice.
7 Clauses To Beware Of In Your Cruise Contract
By Ben Popken August 23, 2010
- what's good for the death star... Court Reminds Us All: You Have No Right To Sue Your Phone Company
- no sue for you Banks & Credit Card Companies Saving Millions By Taking Away Your Right To Sue
- written in sand 9 Federal Laws That Companies Can Skirt By Using Forced Arbitration
- you are now free to complain Speak Freely America: New Federal Law Outlaws Gag Clauses That Punish You For Negative Reviews
- you can't say that online Petsitter Sues Couple For $6,766 Over Negative Yelp Review