AT&T knows it needs to step up if it wants to be taken seriously these days as a wireless provider, so it’s been beefing up 3G coverage, rejiggering data plans, and of course ramping up the speed at which it leaks your private data to strangers. In fact, according to multiple reports from AT&T customers, the company has managed to pull off the neat trick of logging customers in to strangers’ accounts today during the iPhone 4 pre-order fiesta. See? You no longer have to wait until you’ve got the device in hand to worry about privacy issues.
It's iPhone 4 Day, So Naturally AT&T Is Exposing Account Info To Strangers
By cwalters June 15, 2010
- choose your own adventure Your Guide To The Major Carriers’ iPhone 6 Offers
- stream away T-Mobile Won’t Count Streaming Music Against Data Caps; Offering Loaner Phones
- another day another breach AT&T Apologizes For Now Ex-Employee Who Accessed Customer Data “Inappropriately”
- installment plans AT&T Quietly Offering Customers $50 To Upgrade At Apple Stores
- the land of the fee The Only Way To Avoid Paying A Fee For iPhone Upgrade Is To Pay Full Price