Thank you! Consumerist readers have donated $4,870.44 to our donation drive, putting us within spitting distance of being halfway to the $10,000 we’re aiming for. You contribution helps shoulder the burden of putting on this crazy blog show with over 30 posts a day and new content nearly 365 days a year. To help us meet our goal, out, visit donatetoconsumerist.com (FAQ). P.S. Thank you for all the cat pictures you guys gave last time.
Halfway To Our Donation Goal! $4,870.44 Raised
By Ben Popken May 19, 2010
- show your tax-deductible love This Giving Tuesday, Help Keep Consumerist Independent (And Get Free Stuff For Donating)
- How To Give The Best To Charity Charitable Giving: Get The Most Of Your Donations And Time This Holiday Season
- How To Give The Best To Charity From The Heart Or Wallet: Get The Most Of Your Last-Minute Charitable Donations
- i've fallen and i can't get up This LifeAlert Ad Is Creepier Than American Horror Story
- More changes coming Instacart Shoppers Say Change To Tipping Policy Has Led To Pay Cuts, Deactivated Accounts