If 24-Hour Fitness kept charging even after you cancelled, you might be eligible to join a class action lawsuit against them. You can join if you were debited between Oct 2, 2002 and Feb 28, 2010. You could get $20 back, or, in a perhaps ironic twist, a three month gift certificate to 24-Hour Fitnesss.
Join The 24 Hour Fitness Class Action Lawsuit
By Ben Popken May 3, 2010
More From Consumerist
- Check Your Old E-Mail Addresses And Ticketmaster Account: You Might Have Free Tickets
- Named Plaintiff In Uber Class Action Objects To $100M Settlement
- Got A Fitbit Or Other Gadget For Christmas? It’s Time To Opt Out Of Mandatory Arbitration!
- Supreme Court: You Can’t Shut Down A Consumer Class Action By Offering Settlement
- 24-Hour Cancellation And Hold Policies For Major U.S. & International Airlines