If 24-Hour Fitness kept charging even after you cancelled, you might be eligible to join a class action lawsuit against them. You can join if you were debited between Oct 2, 2002 and Feb 28, 2010. You could get $20 back, or, in a perhaps ironic twist, a three month gift certificate to 24-Hour Fitnesss.
Join The 24 Hour Fitness Class Action Lawsuit
By Ben Popken May 3, 2010
- clinically proven You Could Be Eligible For These Class Actions And Not Even Know It
- inaudible Former Audible Customer Proposes Class Action For “Misleading” Expiring Credits
- Gift card or check? Owners Of Nike+FuelBands Eligible For $15 Check Or $25 Gift Card Under Class-Action Settlement
- fake sale price Class Action Over The Meaning Of ‘Sale’ Means Harbor Freight Customers Get Refunds
- dismissals Judge Rejects Settlement In PlayStation 3 “Other OS” Lawsuit