Hi-fi curious? PC Perspective has posted the second of 6-part series that walks you through every detail of setting up your own ideal home theater setup, from the planning to stage to source materials to speaker configuration. Future installments will cover setting up a home media server as well. And if you need help picking out the components, bro-site Consumer Reports has an interactive home theater system buying guide that can help. DIY! It’s more fun and if you know what you’re doing, can be cheaper as well.
Build Your Own Home Theater
By Ben Popken April 20, 2010
- (not) at the movies You Can Have Your Own Private IMAX Theater At Home For Just $400K (Movies Not Included)
- Getting A Makeover Best Buy’s Geek Squad Ditches Retro-Chic Beetles For Environmentally-Friendly Priuses
- not a fan Movie Theater Owners Brush Off Idea Of $50 Opening-Day Home Video Releases
- they are in your house Best Buy Pilot Program Sends Non-Geek Squad Techs To Your House
- what's up goog? Google Home Will Try To Be More Conversational, Flexible Than Amazon Echo