Hi-fi curious? PC Perspective has posted the second of 6-part series that walks you through every detail of setting up your own ideal home theater setup, from the planning to stage to source materials to speaker configuration. Future installments will cover setting up a home media server as well. And if you need help picking out the components, bro-site Consumer Reports has an interactive home theater system buying guide that can help. DIY! It’s more fun and if you know what you’re doing, can be cheaper as well.
Build Your Own Home Theater
By Ben Popken April 20, 2010
- (not) at the movies You Can Have Your Own Private IMAX Theater At Home For Just $400K (Movies Not Included)
- mini-stores Best Buy Continues Transformation Into Gadget Food Court With Mini Sony Stores
- doing the discount dance Movie Theater Owners Might Lower Ticket Prices One Day A Week To Boost Attendance
- i make my own at home You Can Make Your Own Aereo At Home, But Is It Worth It?
- om nom nom Make Your Own Peanut Butter Eggs At Home