It’s a big deal when Consumer Reports awards a “Don’t Buy” rating to a vehicle, and when it announced earlier today that the 2010 Lexus GX 460 should be avoided because of safety risks, the story started popping up all over the web. Now only 12 hours later, Lexus has announced that it is asking dealers to temporarily stop selling the vehicle while it looks into the situation, and that it’s taking the Consumer Reports claim “very seriously.”
Toyota Stops Selling Lexus SUV After Consumer Reports Says "Don't Buy"
By cwalters April 13, 2010
- phones go boom Best Buy & All Major Wireless Providers Have Stopped Selling Note 7
- Light-up Shoe Dangers Payless Pulls Light-Up Sneakers After Report Of Pair Catching On Fire
- Cars Of The Future Ford Plans To Make Autonomous Ride-Sharing Vehicles Available By 2021
- look ma no hands Tesla Updates Self-Parking Software After Consumer Reports Raises Concerns
- Another Day Another Recall Toyota Recalls 1.4M Vehicles For Airbag Issues That Aren’t Related To Takata