It’s a big deal when Consumer Reports awards a “Don’t Buy” rating to a vehicle, and when it announced earlier today that the 2010 Lexus GX 460 should be avoided because of safety risks, the story started popping up all over the web. Now only 12 hours later, Lexus has announced that it is asking dealers to temporarily stop selling the vehicle while it looks into the situation, and that it’s taking the Consumer Reports claim “very seriously.”
Toyota Stops Selling Lexus SUV After Consumer Reports Says "Don't Buy"
By cwalters April 13, 2010
- Another Day Another Takata Recall Toyota Adds Another 1.37M Vehicles To The Massive Takata Airbag Recall
- Fire is bad Lexus Recalls Nearly 423,000 Sedans Because Fuel Leaks Can Lead To Fires
- on the road Google Takes Self-Driving Prototypes To Texas For More Testing
- nothing to see here NHTSA Won’t Open Investigation Into Unintended Acceleration In Toyota Corollas
- Now That's A Lot Of Cars Toyota Recalls 6.4 Million Vehicles Worldwide