It’s a big deal when Consumer Reports awards a “Don’t Buy” rating to a vehicle, and when it announced earlier today that the 2010 Lexus GX 460 should be avoided because of safety risks, the story started popping up all over the web. Now only 12 hours later, Lexus has announced that it is asking dealers to temporarily stop selling the vehicle while it looks into the situation, and that it’s taking the Consumer Reports claim “very seriously.”
Toyota Stops Selling Lexus SUV After Consumer Reports Says "Don't Buy"
By cwalters April 13, 2010
- Fire is bad Lexus Recalls Nearly 423,000 Sedans Because Fuel Leaks Can Lead To Fires
- Another Day Another Takata Recall Toyota Adds Another 1.37M Vehicles To The Massive Takata Airbag Recall
- bring it back Toyota Recalling 1.9 Million Priuses To Fix Software Glitch That Could Slow Or Stop Cars
- on the road Google Takes Self-Driving Prototypes To Texas For More Testing
- phones go boom Best Buy & All Major Wireless Providers Have Stopped Selling Note 7