Up until today, if you lived near a certain street in Crown Heights, Brooklyn and wanted some pot, you just had to go to the nearby variety store. Or the music store. Or the take-out restaurants. MyFox New York says police “made a sweep of the neighborhood” today and shut down six businesses for selling drugs either in the back or right alongside the regular merchandise. They also arrested 8 people, including a few store owners and employees, and are planning more arrests. Video below.
Brooklyn Police Close 6 Stores On The Same Street For Selling Pot
By cwalters April 6, 2010
- not good Synthetic Marijuana Known As K2 Linked To 33 Overdoses In Brooklyn
- smells fishy Police: Brooklyn Men Busted Trying To Sell $500K Worth Of Stolen Eels On A Street Corner
- organized crime Man Recruited Homeless To Help Him Steal As Much As $800K From Home Depot
- That was surprisingly difficult Staples Isn’t Coping So Well After Broken Engagement To Office Depot
- police of walmart Analysis: Police Visit Walmart Stores Four Times More Often Than Target