Weird Al takes some time to help a grocery store with its grammar.
Weird Al Helps A Grocery Store With Its Grammar
More From Consumerist
- Walmart Expands Grocery Pickup Option To Eight Additional Cities, Doubles Effort In Others
- Target Tries Assigning Employees To Grocery Department To Attract Customers
- Target Isn’t Going To Have Full-Service Grocery Stores, Still Wants To Sell More
- Google Wants To Get Into Fresh Grocery Delivery Game
- Panera Ditching Additives In Ready-To-Eat Products Sold In Grocery Stores