Join me tonight at 6:30 pm at 620 8th ave, 15th floor for a New York Times hosted panel on “Your Money: A Financial Tuneup.” The whole idea behind the “Financial Tuneup” is that once a year you should set aside 10 hours to just tackle every niggling item on your personal finance todo list. Here are some tips on doing that. RSVP for tonight’s event at financialtuneup.net.
Panel: Get A Financial Tuneup Tonight
By Ben Popken March 25, 2010
- personal finance training 5 Ways To Improve Your Finances With Minimal Effort
- too big to fail Federal Judge: Government Didn’t Prove MetLife Is ‘Too Big To Fail’
- Do The Crime ServeThe Time $5M Credit Card Skimming Scheme Nets Man Seven Years In Jail
- place your bets The Law That Allows DraftKings & FanDuel To Exist May Be The One That Comes Back To Bite Them
- you get nothing Shocked Homeowners Learn That Their Houses Are Collapsing In Slow Motion