Join me tonight at 6:30 pm at 620 8th ave, 15th floor for a New York Times hosted panel on “Your Money: A Financial Tuneup.” The whole idea behind the “Financial Tuneup” is that once a year you should set aside 10 hours to just tackle every niggling item on your personal finance todo list. Here are some tips on doing that. RSVP for tonight’s event at financialtuneup.net.
Panel: Get A Financial Tuneup Tonight
By Ben Popken March 25, 2010
- personal finance training 5 Ways To Improve Your Finances With Minimal Effort
- Is Mobile Banking Helping The Unbanked? CFPB Opens Inquiry Into Mobile Financial Services’ Impact On Low-Income Consumers
- mom sez 9 Things We’re So Grateful Mom Taught Us About Money
- Stopping Scams Before They Start CFPB Releases Educational Guides To Help Non-English Speakers Avoid Scams, Understand Financial Issues
- too big to fail Federal Judge: Government Didn’t Prove MetLife Is ‘Too Big To Fail’