Rob took this picture of a 15″ LCD television for sale at Walgreens in Virginia. It’s nice that they chose to highlight the price, but confusing that they also posted the unit price. If you’re wondering, TVs cost $8 per inch. I like this pricing scheme, and hope to see other retailers adopt it.
Walgreens Now Sells Televisions By The Inch
More From Consumerist
- Missouri Attorney General Suing Walgreens Over Pricing Practices… Again
- Report: Walgreens Boots Alliance Discussing Deal To Buy Rite Aid
- Walgreens Will Sell Off Up To 1,000 Stores To Get Approval For Rite Aid Acquisition
- Walgreens Closing Beauty.com, Drugstore.com
- Walgreens, Duane Reade To Pay $500,000 For Overcharging, Misleading Customers