If you’re an iPhone user and received an email from the Rhapsody music-subscription service today, you got to check out a video demo of the service’s upcoming music-download tool. That is, unless you check your email on your iPhone. Turns out the video, on Rhapsody’s Facebook page, is in Flash, which iPhones don’t support. But all is not lost, iPhone users! We’ve embedded the video here, and through the magic of not being on Facebook (or something like that), we got it to work. So, go ahead, Consumerist Mobile readers! Click away, and watch the video that Rhapsody kinda, sorta, maybe, wants you to see.
Rhapsody Announces New iPhone Feature With Video iPhone Users Can't See
By marcperton March 15, 2010
- what's in a name? Rhapsody Decides It’s A Great Idea To Rename Itself Napster
- will you do the fandango? The 1976 AMC Pacer From Wayne’s World Could Be Yours
- new stuff Google Wants You To Switch From iPhone; Announces Home, Pixel Pre-Orders Start Today
- shocker Apple Confirms World’s Worst Kept Secret: iPhone 7 Starts At $649; Pre-Orders Start Sept. 9
- why don't you stay awhile? Shazam Now Shows Music Videos When You Scan Songs