If you’re an iPhone user and received an email from the Rhapsody music-subscription service today, you got to check out a video demo of the service’s upcoming music-download tool. That is, unless you check your email on your iPhone. Turns out the video, on Rhapsody’s Facebook page, is in Flash, which iPhones don’t support. But all is not lost, iPhone users! We’ve embedded the video here, and through the magic of not being on Facebook (or something like that), we got it to work. So, go ahead, Consumerist Mobile readers! Click away, and watch the video that Rhapsody kinda, sorta, maybe, wants you to see.
Rhapsody Announces New iPhone Feature With Video iPhone Users Can't See
By marcperton March 15, 2010
- ice buckets everywhere Facebook Mobile Users: Beware The Autoplay Videos Eating Up Your Data Plan
- stream away T-Mobile Won’t Count Streaming Music Against Data Caps; Offering Loaner Phones
- you say it's your birthday 5 High Points And 5 Low Points In The iPhone Decade
- it's aliiiiiive Facebook Is Testing 7-Second Video Profile Pictures
- hubris bloody hubris U2 Sorry For Foisting Its New Album On Millions Of iPhone Users Without Asking