Replacing an iPhone is expensive, which is why this guy decided to buy a heavily used and damaged one and clean it up himself. You might find the screen replacement side too daunting, but the procedure for turning a dull, scratched case into a glossy smooth one is something pretty much anyone can do.
How To Polish A Scratched iPhone
By cwalters March 9, 2010
- very complicated things It Takes Dozens Of Companies To Make Your iPhone
- unlock-a-thon Government Has Used 1789 Law To Compel Apple & Google To Unlock More Than 63 Smartphones
- mapple stores Fake Apple Stores Becoming Less Popular In China Again
- what's the buzz? Here Are Some Of The Rumors Going Around About The Next Apple Gadgets
- private parts Apple CEO Tim Cook: Nation Needs To Decide How Much Power Government Has Over Data, Privacy