Replacing an iPhone is expensive, which is why this guy decided to buy a heavily used and damaged one and clean it up himself. You might find the screen replacement side too daunting, but the procedure for turning a dull, scratched case into a glossy smooth one is something pretty much anyone can do.
How To Polish A Scratched iPhone
By cwalters March 9, 2010
- blast from the past Someone Just Paid $25K For A Pair Of First Generation 8GB iPhones
- taking it for a spin Samsung Wants iPhone Users To Test Drive A Galaxy Smartphone For 30 Days
- you say it's your birthday 5 High Points And 5 Low Points In The iPhone Decade
- beep bop boop bop 23,000 United Airlines Flight Attendants Getting An iPhone 6 Plus
- lessons in obsolescence The Smartphone Has Effectively Replaced All The Technology Offered In This 1991 Radio Shack Ad