Replacing an iPhone is expensive, which is why this guy decided to buy a heavily used and damaged one and clean it up himself. You might find the screen replacement side too daunting, but the procedure for turning a dull, scratched case into a glossy smooth one is something pretty much anyone can do.
How To Polish A Scratched iPhone
By cwalters March 9, 2010
More From Consumerist
- It Takes Dozens Of Companies To Make Your iPhone
- Government Has Used 1789 Law To Compel Apple & Google To Unlock More Than 63 Smartphones
- Fake Apple Stores Becoming Less Popular In China Again
- Why Don’t Device Manufacturers Just Start Leasing Phones To Consumers?
- Weigh Your Insurance Options Carefully Before Choosing Where To Buy The New iPhone