Roger is annoyed that the package of Andes mints he bought is much larger than it needs to be. In fact, it looks suspiciously like the company is trying to convince the casual observer that there are more mints inside than there really are. I’m not sure how making a consumer feel disappointed about a candy purchase is good for repeat business, but maybe parent company Tootsie hopes you’ll eat a mint and forget the sadness.
Andes Struggles With Apparent Mint Shortage
By cwalters March 1, 2010
More From Consumerist
- Online Grocery Ordering And Self-Checkout Still Bad For Candy Companies
- Trump Hotel Collection Investigating Another Possible Customer Data Breach
- Café Mocha Is Apparently Now The Flavor Of Winter And Christmas, Thanks To M&Ms
- Marriott, Samsung Partner To Offer Hotel Guests Virtual Reality Headsets, Because Why Not?
- Intuit Finds New, More Caring Owner For Quicken