Andrew sent us this perplexing banner from MLB.tv. He saw it on the Atlanta Braves’ web site. “NO BLACKOUTS!” it proclaims. Then at the bottom: “Blackout and other restrictions apply.” Well, at least the banner ad is honest.
Watch Baseball With No Blackouts – Blackout Restrictions May Apply
- what's the catch? Southwest’s “No Gotchas” Airfare Sale Comes With Its Fair Share Of Gotchas
- dare to stream New MLB Commissioner Hopes For In-Market Streaming Of Games This Season
- play ball MLB To Offer In-Market Streaming Starting In 2017 (But You’ll Still Need Cable)
- how slow can you go? Netflix Is So Slow On FiOS That It’s Faster To Watch Videos Through VPN
- small victories Unholy Alliance Of MLB, NHL, DirecTV & Comcast Lose Bid To Derail Fans’ Antitrust Suit