Andrew sent us this perplexing banner from MLB.tv. He saw it on the Atlanta Braves’ web site. “NO BLACKOUTS!” it proclaims. Then at the bottom: “Blackout and other restrictions apply.” Well, at least the banner ad is honest.
Watch Baseball With No Blackouts – Blackout Restrictions May Apply
More From Consumerist
- Southwest’s “No Gotchas” Airfare Sale Comes With Its Fair Share Of Gotchas
- MLB To Offer In-Market Streaming Starting In 2017 (But You’ll Still Need Cable)
- Amazon Makes Some Games Only Available On Prime, But Good Luck Guessing Which Ones
- Dish Sues NBC For Blabbing Publicly About Looming Blackout
- T-Mobile Offers Free MLB.tv Subscription To Promote Streaming, Draw Customers