Richard sent us this screen capture of a chat he says he recently had with a Roadrunner CSR. I can’t figure out why the CSR would withhold bandwidth stats from a customer, nor why she would capitulate so quickly when Richard asks for her supervisor. Maybe that’s one mean supervisor.
Road Runner Rep Acts All Weird About Request For Upload/Download Speeds
By cwalters February 1, 2010
- fool me twice How Social Engineering Fooled Amazon Customer Service Reps Into Sharing A Customer’s Data
- oh snap Problems At Snapfish Lead To Pre-Christmas Photo Scramble, Angry Customers
- taking it seriously Lawsuit: CVS Told Security Guards To Watch Minority Shoppers
- if you can't say anything nice... Expedia Apologizes After Customer Says Employee Left “F—k You” Message In Her Itinerary
- what's in a name? Macy’s Makes It Difficult For Me To Give Them Money Because My Last Name Is Slutsky