We don’t like services that charge for access to your credit reports, but we are in favor of making it easier to learn about the risks of runaway debt. So, we think you should go ahead and take a look at this chart from . Just stay away from those “Free Credit Report” links and head over to AnnualCreditReport.com instead.
Don't Flush Your Credit Down The Drain
By marcperton January 22, 2010
- the times they are a-changing Medical Debt Still Stinks, But New Credit Score Change Will Make It Hurt Your Life Less
- big asterisk T-Mobile’s “Smartphone Equality” Targets Loyal Users With Bad Credit
- looking at results Report: Credit Card Reforms Saved Consumers $16B In Six Years
- Loosening The Grip Credit Credit Card Issuers Increase Limits For Subprime Borrowers; Raise Concerns About Risks
- We Can Do Better NCLC: More Can Be Done To Protect Consumers From Hurtful Medical Debt On Credit Reports