We don’t like services that charge for access to your credit reports, but we are in favor of making it easier to learn about the risks of runaway debt. So, we think you should go ahead and take a look at this chart from . Just stay away from those “Free Credit Report” links and head over to AnnualCreditReport.com instead.
Don't Flush Your Credit Down The Drain
By marcperton January 22, 2010
- stranger danger Man Says He Can’t Access His Credit Report After Equifax Sent Him Personal Info For Dozens Of Strangers
- the times they are a-changing Medical Debt Still Stinks, But New Credit Score Change Will Make It Hurt Your Life Less
- looking at results Report: Credit Card Reforms Saved Consumers $16B In Six Years
- Not Quite Consumer Friendly Abusive Lending Practices Can Lead To Negative Long-Term Consequences For Borrowers, Communities
- Have you checked your credit report? Nearly 35% Of Consumers Have Never Checked Their Credit Reports