We don’t like services that charge for access to your credit reports, but we are in favor of making it easier to learn about the risks of runaway debt. So, we think you should go ahead and take a look at this chart from . Just stay away from those “Free Credit Report” links and head over to AnnualCreditReport.com instead.
Don't Flush Your Credit Down The Drain
By marcperton January 22, 2010
- Preparing For The End Of Life The Grim But Necessary Art Of Closing Accounts For Dead Family Members & Loved Ones
- Not Quite Consumer Friendly Abusive Lending Practices Can Lead To Negative Long-Term Consequences For Borrowers, Communities
- hack attack Do You Ever Shop Anywhere? Congratulations: Your Data Will Be Hacked
- We Can Do Better NCLC: More Can Be Done To Protect Consumers From Hurtful Medical Debt On Credit Reports
- Free Credit Scores For Real? New Legislation Aims To Ensure Accurate Credit Reports, Provide Free Credit Scores