If you’re already a T-Mobile customer and you bought the new Google Nexus One phone recently, you know firsthand that you had to pay $100 more than new customers. Today T-Mobile announced that they’re dropping that heavily criticized price, and will be refunding $100 to customers who paid $379 for the phone before January 14th.
T-Mobile Offers $100 Refund To Customers Who Weren't Offered Original Nexus One Upgrade Price
By cwalters January 15, 2010
- the semi-carrier T-Mobile Slashes iPhone 6S Price To $20/Month; Offers Lifetime Coverage Guarantee
- t-metropcs MetroPCS Customers Must Surrender To T-Mobile, Trade In Phones
- choose your own adventure Your Guide To The Major Carriers’ iPhone 6 Offers
- still doesn't work in andorra T-Mobile Enters iPhone Rental Wars With Bottom Price Of $5 Per Month
- Dealing Discounts AT&T Unveils Yet Another Deal To Show It Loves Offering Credit To Customers