If you’re already a T-Mobile customer and you bought the new Google Nexus One phone recently, you know firsthand that you had to pay $100 more than new customers. Today T-Mobile announced that they’re dropping that heavily criticized price, and will be refunding $100 to customers who paid $379 for the phone before January 14th.
T-Mobile Offers $100 Refund To Customers Who Weren't Offered Original Nexus One Upgrade Price
By cwalters January 15, 2010
- t-is the season T-Mobile To Verizon Customers: Switch And Get A Full Year Of Hulu For Free
- read the fine print Sprint Promises To Actually Cut Your Bill In Half This Time, Maybe
- t-mobile T-Mobile’s New Customer Reward Program Includes Free T-Mobile Stock
- the limits of unlimited T-Mobile CEO Tries To Explain $15/Month Price Hike For Unlimited Plan
- virtual wallets Tap Or Scan Here To Pay: Know Your Mobile Payment Apps