Cablevision has a new looped announcement in their food fight against Scripps. The message plays on the channels where HGTV and Food Network used to be. This time, they ask why Scripps doesn’t just sell Food Network and HGTV directly to interested customers. Funny, I keep saying that about the entire cable lineup.
Cablevision Explains Why Their Business Model Is Good And Scripps Sucks
More From Consumerist
- In Midst Of Disney Lawsuit, Verizon Creates FiOS “Custom TV” Package That Includes ESPN
- State Attorney General Wants To Know If New Yorkers Are Actually Getting The Broadband They Pay For
- Sling TV Finally Adding Live Network TV, Multi-Stream Support. Is It Worth It?
- Dish Offering More Flexible Pick-And-Choose Channel Packages. Is It Worth It?
- 3 Reasons Why ‘House Hunters’ Will Likely Outlast The Apocalypse