Cablevision has a new looped announcement in their food fight against Scripps. The message plays on the channels where HGTV and Food Network used to be. This time, they ask why Scripps doesn’t just sell Food Network and HGTV directly to interested customers. Funny, I keep saying that about the entire cable lineup.
Cablevision Explains Why Their Business Model Is Good And Scripps Sucks
- skinny bundles get fatter In Midst Of Disney Lawsuit, Verizon Creates FiOS “Custom TV” Package That Includes ESPN
- fast faster fastest slow State Attorney General Wants To Know If New Yorkers Are Actually Getting The Broadband They Pay For
- dare to stream Sling TV Finally Adding Live Network TV, Multi-Stream Support. Is It Worth It?
- not quite a la carte Dish Offering More Flexible Pick-And-Choose Channel Packages. Is It Worth It?
- just one more episode 3 Reasons Why ‘House Hunters’ Will Likely Outlast The Apocalypse