Cablevision has a new looped announcement in their food fight against Scripps. The message plays on the channels where HGTV and Food Network used to be. This time, they ask why Scripps doesn’t just sell Food Network and HGTV directly to interested customers. Funny, I keep saying that about the entire cable lineup.
Cablevision Explains Why Their Business Model Is Good And Scripps Sucks
By Laura Northrup January 10, 2010
More From Consumerist
- Cablevision Agrees To Sell Itself For $18 Billion To European Telecom Giant Altice
- In Midst Of Disney Lawsuit, Verizon Creates FiOS “Custom TV” Package That Includes ESPN
- State Attorney General Wants To Know If New Yorkers Are Actually Getting The Broadband They Pay For
- Judge Says Cablevision Must Stop Running Ads Calling Verizon A “Liar”
- Sling TV Finally Adding Live Network TV, Multi-Stream Support. Is It Worth It?