For a mere $99, Target will go to your house and set up your video game system for your dumb ass. Why? Margins on products are very thin. The margin on services is very high, especially if they’re really stupid. [via Kotaku]
Target To Sell $99 "Video Game Setup" Services
By Ben Popken January 8, 2010
- get'em while they're young Retailers Trying To Lure College Customers Now So They’ll Become Lifelong Shoppers
- slightly oversized Amazon’s Stupid Shipping Gang Ensures That Your Tea Arrives Safely
- what works for you? Are Amazon’s Month-To-Month Prime Memberships Ever Worth The Extra Money?
- off target Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- boxed in The Cable Industry Is Either Incredibly Stupid, Or Thinks You Are Really Gullible