For a mere $99, Target will go to your house and set up your video game system for your dumb ass. Why? Margins on products are very thin. The margin on services is very high, especially if they’re really stupid. [via Kotaku]
Target To Sell $99 "Video Game Setup" Services
By Ben Popken January 8, 2010
- high pressure Your GameStop Said New Copies Of That Game You Want Are Out Of Stock… Are They?
- no stopping the gamestop GameStop CFO Says Company Will Weather Walmart, But Hints At Continued Store Closures
- get'em while they're young Retailers Trying To Lure College Customers Now So They’ll Become Lifelong Shoppers
- the only winning move is not to play The Competition Is As Fake As The Blood: Why New Video Games Are Always The Same Price
- buy for a dollar sell for two GameStop: Industry Needs Market For Used Downloads If It Wants To Keep Charging $60