The blog Eating The Road continues to churn out amazingly helpful flowcharts to guide you with pretty much everything you can put in your belly. The latest is the Candy Edition, and you probably won’t be surprised to see where candy corn and circus peanuts end up.
Learn What Candy To Eat With This Flowchart
By cwalters December 24, 2009
- mmmmm calories Texas Rangers Upping Calorie Ante With Bacon-Flavored Cotton Candy, Chicken-Fried Corn On The Cob
- new and exciting products Christmas Candy Corn Is A Real Thing
- one candy holiday at a time Fourth Of July Candy Corn Is Now A Thing
- is this real life? S’mores Candy Corn And Pumpkin Spice Peeps Are Now Things In Real Life
- Caffeine Caffeine Caffeine Founder Of Jelly Belly Looking For Re-Entry Into Candy Industry With Caffeinated Jelly Beans