Maybe those hamsters are okay, but these Amby Baby Motion hammock beds are not. Two infants have died–one in June, the other in August–from suffocation, prompting Amby Baby and the CPSC to issue a recall notice. You can make the hammock safe to use after repairing it with a free kit, which you can order directly from Amby Baby.
Baby Hammock Recalled After Two Deaths
By cwalters December 8, 2009
- Dangerous Bathing 86K Infant Bathtubs Recalled Over Drowning Risk
- Double The Recall Britax Recalls 71,000 Car Seats For Fall Hazard, 49,000 Stroller Arms Over Choking Danger
- Get Rid Of This Product Pronto CPSC: Sixth Infant Death Linked To Recalled Nap Nanny Recliner
- Just Watch Your Baby Yourself 800,000 Baby Video Monitors Recalled Because Batteries Aren’t Suppose To Burn You
- take note Cribs Recalled After Reports That Brackets Can Break, Trapping Or Injuring Infants