With high interest rates, fewer benefits than normal credit cards, and a strong incentive to shop there more, signing up for a store credit card can be a bad decision. [Consumer Reports Money]
At The Sales Counter, Resist The Store-Card Pitch
By alexchasick November 24, 2009
- just say no Store-Branded Credit Cards Charge Upwards Of 29% Interest
- join the club Sam’s Club To Accept Visa Credit Cards As Of February 1
- the future is annoying Why Did Two Of My Kohl’s Store Credit Card Payments Go Missing?
- holdouts Aldi Will Accept Credit Cards Nationwide Starting Today
- It wasn't so bad Costco’s Credit Card Transfer Issues Didn’t Affect Sales, Profits