With high interest rates, fewer benefits than normal credit cards, and a strong incentive to shop there more, signing up for a store credit card can be a bad decision. [Consumer Reports Money]
At The Sales Counter, Resist The Store-Card Pitch
By alexchasick November 24, 2009
- just say no Credit Cards From Amazon, Office Depot, Staples, Best Buy, Toys R Us Have Highest APRs
- Who Needs That Many Credit Cards? Police Investigating Credit Card Thefts After 125 Stolen Cards Found At Walgreens
- just say no Store-Branded Credit Cards Charge Upwards Of 29% Interest
- store credit cards Amazon Adds 5% Cash Back For Prime Members To Store Credit Card
- the future is annoying Why Did Two Of My Kohl’s Store Credit Card Payments Go Missing?