Dan sent in this pic from a local pet store. It reads, “After January 1st, bag sizes will be decreased, and these new prices will stay the same. For the rest of 2009 you will save 12.5% on all big bags of Science Diet dog food!!” I like how they’re spinning the reduced packaging in a way that benefits them and the customer, while also making sure nobody is fooled come January 1st.
Pet Store Takes Advantage Of Grocery Shrink Ray
By cwalters November 16, 2009
- like candy from a box Grocery Shrink Ray Swipes A Few Junior Mints
- enhanced pet lifestyle customer experience Petsmart Opens New Spa-Themed Prototype Store
- sad espresso Starbucks Shrinks A Whole Serving From Iced Espresso Classics
- pepperidge farm remembers what size that bag was No, Pepperidge Farm’s Milano Cookies Aren’t Victims Of The Grocery Shrink Ray
- woof FDA: Keep Your Dogs Away From Gum, Nut Butters Containing Xylitol