Dan sent in this pic from a local pet store. It reads, “After January 1st, bag sizes will be decreased, and these new prices will stay the same. For the rest of 2009 you will save 12.5% on all big bags of Science Diet dog food!!” I like how they’re spinning the reduced packaging in a way that benefits them and the customer, while also making sure nobody is fooled come January 1st.
Pet Store Takes Advantage Of Grocery Shrink Ray
By cwalters November 16, 2009
- snax Snyder’s Of Hanover Shrinks Tortilla Chip Bags By 3.5 Ounces To Fit In
- bring it back Several Varieties Of Bravo Raw Dog And Cat Food Recalled For Possible Salmonella Contamination
- let's be honest Walmart Advises Manufacturers Against Misleading Packaging
- grocery shrink ray Toblerone Fans Are Not Happy With Mondelez’s Decision To Change Candy Bar’s Shape
- shrink ray Sun Chips Bags Shrink From 10 Ounces To 7 Ounces, Price Stays The Same