Since the shrink ray is so prevalent, marketers need to generate an eye-catching symbol that signifies the product hasn’t been downsized, still giving customers the same value. Has anyone seen similar products bragging about their shrink ray avoidance?
Lack Of Grocery Shrink Rayage Is Peanut Butter Selling Point
By Phil Villarreal November 9, 2009
- walmart exclusives Justin’s Almond Butter Hit With Shrink Ray, But Only At Walmart
- shrink ray Mustard Shrink Ray Squeezes Out An Ounce From Redesigned Bottle
- CHEESE THAT ISN'T YOURS Dollar Tree Shrink Rays One Scoop Out Of Nacho Cheese Dip
- like candy from a box Grocery Shrink Ray Swipes A Few Junior Mints
- snax Snyder’s Of Hanover Shrinks Tortilla Chip Bags By 3.5 Ounces To Fit In