You know what’s great about subscriptions? You forget to cancel them. You also pay more over time than you would if you were forced to buy items individually. Yeah, that’s awesome—for companies. The New York Times looks at current research on how consumers think about subscriptions, and why companies want to push them more than ever.
Why Retailers Like It When You Subscribe
By cwalters October 12, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Here Are Some Last-Minute Gift Ideas For Last-Minute Gift-Givers
- So Many “Meal Box” Options, But Are They Any Different From Each Other?
- Find A Newspaper Subscription Renewal Notice In The Mail? It Might Be Fake
- What Can I Do If I Keep Getting Auto-Billed For A Thing I Don’t Want?
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Approved Merger Of Time Warner Cable & Charter