You know what’s great about subscriptions? You forget to cancel them. You also pay more over time than you would if you were forced to buy items individually. Yeah, that’s awesome—for companies. The New York Times looks at current research on how consumers think about subscriptions, and why companies want to push them more than ever.
Why Retailers Like It When You Subscribe
By cwalters October 12, 2009
- comcast The Future Will Not be Televised: Comcast’s Merger Plans are All About Broadband
- last-minute gifts Here Are Some Last-Minute Gift Ideas For Last-Minute Gift-Givers
- belonging to something Why Are More Salons & Spas Offering ‘Membership’ Plans?
- the bottom line How Much Does Cord-Cutting Actually Cost Big Cable?
- comcast Two Big Reasons The Comcast And Time Warner Cable Deal Is Bad For Consumers