Apologies to those who experienced errors with our survey yesterday. Our survey team was surprised by how many readers wanted to join the panel. The volume was so great that by the time they saw that we were approaching the cut-off mark and took down the one year offer, a bunch of readers were already in the pipe. The readers who joined that got error codes and were unable to get the annual sub will be recontacted and provided a link to sign up for the one year trial.
Sorry About Those Survey Problems Yesterday
By Ben Popken October 1, 2009
- doesn't hurt to ask Your Cable Company Will Probably Give You Free HBO For A Few Months, But Good Luck Getting The “New Customer” Rate
- so many zeroes Americans Using Incredible Volume Of Mobile Data, Don’t Look To Be Slowing Down Any Time Soon
- survey says Survey Says: Your Bills Are Going Up, But 82% Of Households Still Pay For Cable
- the unfriendly skies An Improved Spirit Airlines Still Comes In Last In Customer Satisfaction Survey
- whodathunkit 24 Stories We Covered In 2015 That We Never Saw Coming