Apologies to those who experienced errors with our survey yesterday. Our survey team was surprised by how many readers wanted to join the panel. The volume was so great that by the time they saw that we were approaching the cut-off mark and took down the one year offer, a bunch of readers were already in the pipe. The readers who joined that got error codes and were unable to get the annual sub will be recontacted and provided a link to sign up for the one year trial.
Sorry About Those Survey Problems Yesterday
By Ben Popken October 1, 2009
- Have you checked your credit report? Nearly 35% Of Consumers Have Never Checked Their Credit Reports
- doesn't hurt to ask Your Cable Company Will Probably Give You Free HBO For A Few Months, But Good Luck Getting The “New Customer” Rate
- the gift that keeps on taking 1-In-3 Americans Still Feeling The Sting Of Recession
- Happy But Unprepared Fed Survey Finds Most Consumers Are Happy With Their Finances, Despite Lack Of Retirement Savings
- dispatches from kabletown Internal Comcast Memo Says Consumerist Is All About “Headlines,” So Here’s One For Them