On September 27, 2009, there were 89 days until Christmas. But not at the Target in Peoria, Arizona. Reader Chris noticed that the twin phenomena of Christmas Creep and Target’s creeping insanity converged on one glorious, confusing, Santa-filled point where there were suddenly only 53 days until Christmas.
Arizona Target Store Really, Really Can't Wait For Christmas
- we give up Christmas Creep Season Kicks Off Nationwide
- you'll understand when you're older 27 Photos Of Kids Who Are Totally Ticked Their Parents Made Them Hang Out With This Weird Santa Guy
- 'tis the season to bingewatch A Whole Bunch Of Christmas Movies You Can Stream Instead Of Talking To Your Family
- holiday creep Retailers Are Wearing Us Down: Shoppers Don’t Mind Holiday Creep So Much
- layaway angels ‘Tis The Season: Secret ‘Santa B’ Pays For $79K In Layaway Gifts At Pennsylvania Walmart