On September 27, 2009, there were 89 days until Christmas. But not at the Target in Peoria, Arizona. Reader Chris noticed that the twin phenomena of Christmas Creep and Target’s creeping insanity converged on one glorious, confusing, Santa-filled point where there were suddenly only 53 days until Christmas.
Arizona Target Store Really, Really Can't Wait For Christmas
- the christmas creeps have won PayPal Says That The Holiday Shopping Season Began On September 30th
- black friday dilution Target’s Black Friday In July Promotion Is Back To Annoy Us
- christmas Kmart Airs What Is Totally Not A Christmas Commercial
- this is halloween Another Beautiful Nightmare Before Christmas Display At Target
- 'tis the season to bingewatch A Whole Bunch Of Christmas Movies You Can Stream Instead Of Talking To Your Family