On September 27, 2009, there were 89 days until Christmas. But not at the Target in Peoria, Arizona. Reader Chris noticed that the twin phenomena of Christmas Creep and Target’s creeping insanity converged on one glorious, confusing, Santa-filled point where there were suddenly only 53 days until Christmas.
Arizona Target Store Really, Really Can't Wait For Christmas
More From Consumerist
- Christmas Creep Season Kicks Off Nationwide
- The Santa Bear Horde Is Ready To Devour Us All At Kmart
- 27 Photos Of Kids Who Are Totally Ticked Their Parents Made Them Hang Out With This Weird Santa Guy
- A Whole Bunch Of Christmas Movies You Can Stream Instead Of Talking To Your Family
- Retailers Are Wearing Us Down: Shoppers Don’t Mind Holiday Creep So Much