Amazon sent Will this humongoid package for his tiny little SD card, apparently concerned shipping complications might mutate the SD card into a giant mutant capable of eating a computer.
It's Not The Size Of The SD Card That Matters, But The Size Of The Package
By Phil Villarreal September 18, 2009
- we seek the truth Amazon’s Stupid Shipping Gang Has Really Outdone Itself With This One
- save it for later Android Users Can Now Download Amazon Prime Videos Onto SD Cards
- More Time Less Confidence? Amazon Extends Free Holiday Shipping Deadline, But Still Can’t Control Weather
- actually about cats Amazon’s Stupid Shipping Gang Sends Giant Off-Balance Box Of Kitty Litter
- free gifts Amazon Confuses College Student’s House With Return Depot, Gives Him $5K In Free Stuff