Consumerist’s Chris Walters is slated to be a live guest on the BBC’s “World News Today” tomorrow morning at 7:30 am Eastern, shown on the BBC America and BBC World News cable channels. He’ll be talking about those talking ads in the Sept 18 issue of Entertainment Weekly which combine singing greeting card technology with tiny LCD screens. Set your DVRs, and bust out the tea and crumpets.
Chris Walters On BBC Tomorrow
By Ben Popken September 16, 2009
- hack attack Webcam Maker To Recall Products Linked To Last Week’s Internet Crash
- The Next Netflix BBC Launching Netflix-Like Service Next Year
- pegatron Apple Supplier Pegatron Promises To Investigate BBC Claims Of Poor Employee Treatment
- calling inspector spacetime Doctor Who & Other BBC Faves May Vanish From Netflix At Month’s End
- gotta get the joe Where To Get Free (Or Discounted) Coffee For National Coffee Day Sept. 29