Consumerist’s Chris Walters is slated to be a live guest on the BBC’s “World News Today” tomorrow morning at 7:30 am Eastern, shown on the BBC America and BBC World News cable channels. He’ll be talking about those talking ads in the Sept 18 issue of Entertainment Weekly which combine singing greeting card technology with tiny LCD screens. Set your DVRs, and bust out the tea and crumpets.
Chris Walters On BBC Tomorrow
By Ben Popken September 16, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Where To Get Free (Or Discounted) Coffee For National Coffee Day Sept. 29
- Ad Watchdog Recommends DirecTV Cease 4K Claims
- Would You Ever Want To Hang Out With Your Airbnb Host/Guests?
- BBC Launching Netflix-Like Service Next Year
- Chris Thomas From DirecTV Moved To AT&T, Still Sends Ads Disguised As Greeting Cards