Consumerist’s Chris Walters is slated to be a live guest on the BBC’s “World News Today” tomorrow morning at 7:30 am Eastern, shown on the BBC America and BBC World News cable channels. He’ll be talking about those talking ads in the Sept 18 issue of Entertainment Weekly which combine singing greeting card technology with tiny LCD screens. Set your DVRs, and bust out the tea and crumpets.
Chris Walters On BBC Tomorrow
By Ben Popken September 16, 2009
- hack attack Webcam Maker To Recall Products Linked To Last Week’s Internet Crash
- stealth junk mail Chris Thomas From DirecTV Moved To AT&T, Still Sends Ads Disguised As Greeting Cards
- gotta get the joe Here’s Where To Score National Coffee Day Freebies & Deals On Sept. 29
- oops Facebook Internet Satellite Destroyed Spectacularly In Rocket Failure
- Can You Believe A Talking Horse? Ad Watchdog Recommends DirecTV Cease 4K Claims