One Dose of Swine Flu Vaccine May Be Enough for Most Adults Preliminary results from H1N1 trials have found adults had a “robust immune response to a single dose” of the vaccine. It had previously been thought that two vaccinations would be required.[Consumer Reports Health]
By alexchasick September 14, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Following Deaths, FDA Warns Makers Of Powdered Caffeine That Their Products Are Dangerous
- FDA Issues Warning That Misuse, Abuse Of Imodium Can Cause Heart Issues
- Are Shorter Work Days Better For Your Health & Productivity?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- Report: Makers Of OxyContin Knew For Decades That Pain Pills Could Wear Off Early