One Dose of Swine Flu Vaccine May Be Enough for Most Adults Preliminary results from H1N1 trials have found adults had a “robust immune response to a single dose” of the vaccine. It had previously been thought that two vaccinations would be required.[Consumer Reports Health]
By alexchasick September 14, 2009
- taking it seriously FDA Issues Warning That Misuse, Abuse Of Imodium Can Cause Heart Issues
- Less Work More productivity Are Shorter Work Days Better For Your Health & Productivity?
- finding the connection 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- take one and call me in the morning Report: Makers Of OxyContin Knew For Decades That Pain Pills Could Wear Off Early
- outbreaks Authorities In Detroit Investigating Hepatitis A Cases Linked To Whole Foods