Banquet Foods wasn’t satisfied with reducing the size of their mac & cheese meals by a third, from 12 ounces to 8 ounces. They also increased the price, notes our reader Richard, who confirmed the price hike at both his local Seattle supermarket and at Walmart (although Walmart’s prices were lower in both versions). Funny, we thought the whole argument for the shrink ray was that it protected consumers from paying more.
Banquet Finds Grocery Shrink Ray Isn't Enough, Hikes Price As Well
By cwalters September 11, 2009
- CHEESE THAT ISN'T YOURS Dollar Tree Shrink Rays One Scoop Out Of Nacho Cheese Dip
- snax Snyder’s Of Hanover Shrinks Tortilla Chip Bags By 3.5 Ounces To Fit In
- needs more chives Kraft Scoops .5 Ounces Out Of Philadelphia Cream Cheese Bins
- grocery shrink ray Gift-Wrap Shrink Ray: Walmart’s Labels Are A Little Smaller
- grocery shrink ray Grocery Shrink Ray Makes Yogurt Smaller, Salt Slightly Bigger