The USDA and Health and Human Services (HHS) today unveiled a new website focused on food safety at foodsafety.gov. It’s got lots of info on how to keep food from spoiling, but better still it’s a good launching pad for filing complaints, or keeping track of what’s going on in your state (check the “state agency” widget in the bottom right column).
New FoodSafety Website Helps You Stop Accidentally Poisoning Your Family
By cwalters September 10, 2009
More From Consumerist
- 7 Things We Learned About Food Safety Oversight From A Foodborne Illness Expert
- Chipotle Accused CDC Of Scaring Customers With Updates On E. Coli Outbreak
- DEA Denies Governors’ Petitions To Reclassify Marijuana For Medical Use
- Why Don’t Huge Privacy Flaws Result In Recalled Smartphones?
- Chipotle Shareholders Sue Company, Allege Recklessness And Insider Trading