The USDA and Health and Human Services (HHS) today unveiled a new website focused on food safety at foodsafety.gov. It’s got lots of info on how to keep food from spoiling, but better still it’s a good launching pad for filing complaints, or keeping track of what’s going on in your state (check the “state agency” widget in the bottom right column).
New FoodSafety Website Helps You Stop Accidentally Poisoning Your Family
By cwalters September 10, 2009
- total recall How Recalls Work (And Don’t) And Why They’re All So Different
- dirty birds 1 Photo & 3 Quotes That Explain Why You Should Watch Tonight’s Frontline About Chicken & Salmonella
- what's the beef? 5 Reasons People Are Suddenly Concerned About Brazilian Beef
- ch-ch-changes USDA Changes Up The Way It’s Been Inspecting Poultry Plants For The Last 50 Years
- no superbugs in our superbirds Lawmakers Call On USDA To Reduce Farmers’ Reliance On Antibiotics In Chickens