The USDA and Health and Human Services (HHS) today unveiled a new website focused on food safety at foodsafety.gov. It’s got lots of info on how to keep food from spoiling, but better still it’s a good launching pad for filing complaints, or keeping track of what’s going on in your state (check the “state agency” widget in the bottom right column).
New FoodSafety Website Helps You Stop Accidentally Poisoning Your Family
By cwalters September 10, 2009
- i can't stand it i know you planned it USDA Investigating Possible Plastic Sabotage At Poultry Processing Plant
- the more you know 7 Things We Learned About Food Safety Oversight From A Foodborne Illness Expert
- reefer madness DEA Denies Governors’ Petitions To Reclassify Marijuana For Medical Use
- Another Investigation for VW Federal Trade Commission Opens Probe Into Volkswagen’s “Clean Diesel” Advertising
- what's that smell? Tyson Recalls 50,000 Pounds Of Chicken Wings Because They Don’t Smell Right, Could Cause Illness