Kiplinger lists four ways you can still get some cash back from the government, although you’d better get a move on if you want to qualify. Included are a first-time home buyer’s credit that goes away November 30th, a new car tax credit, a COBRA premium subsidy for people laid off, and a slight unemployment payment benefit.
Four Stimulus Benefits That Will Expire Soon
By cwalters August 31, 2009
- work from home scams Credit Card Processor For Work-At-Home Scam Companies Settles FTC Charges
- helping those who need it the least Rich People Can Get A $25K Tax Break On $100K Tesla Model X
- don't be taken in As Floods Ravage Louisiana, Here’s How To Avoid Home Repair & Charity Scams
- pain in the asterisk Car Dealers Can’t Scream “Zero Down On All Leases” If Most Buyers Won’t Qualify For Deal
- taxing times DOJ Sues To Shut Down Liberty Tax Franchisee For Giving People Fake Jobs Based On Their Hobbies