Kiplinger lists four ways you can still get some cash back from the government, although you’d better get a move on if you want to qualify. Included are a first-time home buyer’s credit that goes away November 30th, a new car tax credit, a COBRA premium subsidy for people laid off, and a slight unemployment payment benefit.
Four Stimulus Benefits That Will Expire Soon
By cwalters August 31, 2009
- affordable care act SCOTUS Ruling Means Millions Of Americans No Longer At Risk To Lose Health Insurance Subsidies
- how to not suck 15 Things Everyone Needs To Know About Disability Insurance
- the taxman taketh visa 4 Things To Think About Before Paying Your Taxes With A Credit Card
- signs of the time Why Are Some People Having A Harder Time Paying Off Car Loans Post-Recession?
- work from home scams Credit Card Processor For Work-At-Home Scam Companies Settles FTC Charges