We were going to list this in tomorrow’s Morning Deals, but decided the bargain was just too good to hold off posting: Harris Teeter has reduced the price on all of its Ben & Jerry’s pints, from $3.99 to $3.99.
Quick! Stock Up On Ben & Jerry's Before This Sale Expires!
By alexchasick August 10, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Ben & Jerry’s Produces Vegan Frozen Non-Dairy Dessert With Almond Milk
- Sports Authority Stores Closing Early Because People Actually Bought Things At Liquidation Prices
- Unilever Buys Seventh Generation. What About Honest Co.?
- Walmart Asks More Suppliers To Pay For Space In Warehouses And On Shelves, And They Rebel
- Moe’s Takes Over From Chipotle As Most-Loved Tex-Mex Chain