We were going to list this in tomorrow’s Morning Deals, but decided the bargain was just too good to hold off posting: Harris Teeter has reduced the price on all of its Ben & Jerry’s pints, from $3.99 to $3.99.
Quick! Stock Up On Ben & Jerry's Before This Sale Expires!
By alexchasick August 10, 2009
- big deal Kraft Heinz Trying To Buy Unilever, Bring Your Ketchup And Mayo Under One Roof
- catch as catch can Does Walmart’s “Savings Catcher” Actually Work?
- the big chill Why Do New Ice Cream Flavors Debut In The Winter?
- blowing off steam Steam Summer Sale Has Deep Video Game Discounts… And Pricing Shenanigans That Confuse Consumers
- what you see is not what you pay Acer Takes A Week To Fix $150 Pricing Error On Its Website