Wa Waaa: Check Out These Summer Recalls And Stay Safe If you are currently reading this page on an iPod while eating a rare King Soopers hamburger and being towed around on a Sevylor boat tube, we have some bad news. [Consumer Reports Safety]
By alexchasick July 27, 2009
- don't eat that Celery Supplier Linked To Costco Chicken Salad E. Coli Outbreak Issues Recalls Affecting 13 More Retailers
- great fruit recall of 2014 Local And Regional Grocery Stores May Have Sold Recalled Fruit
- unsafe at any feed Driver Ticketed For Eating McDonald’s While Driving
- Finicky Fuel Pumps Chrysler Recalls 230,000 Dodge And Jeep SUVs Because Vehicles Aren’t Supposed To Just Shut Off
- Mascot Massacre Poll: Is McDonald’s New Happy Meal Mascot The Creepiest Fast Food Shill Yet?