A 14-year-old in Middleburg, Florida, went to buy some Skittles at a CVS and found a small bag of cocaine next to the candy. Police have reviewed the security tapes, but say the store’s cameras don’t cover the candy aisle. As if sugar doesn’t make them hyper enough already.
Teen Finds Cocaine In CVS Candy Aisle
By cwalters July 24, 2009
- off target Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- you forgot something Authorities Searching For Flight Attendant Accused Of Leaving Bag Full Of Cocaine At LAX
- just say no Maintenance Workers Find Three Kilos Of Cocaine Hidden Inside Two JetBlue Planes
- gotcha JetBlue Flight Attendant Accused Of Leaving Bag Full Of Cocaine At LAX Arrested In NYC
- cross-country crimes Former LAX Baggage Handlers Charged With Trafficking Cocaine