A 14-year-old in Middleburg, Florida, went to buy some Skittles at a CVS and found a small bag of cocaine next to the candy. Police have reviewed the security tapes, but say the store’s cameras don’t cover the candy aisle. As if sugar doesn’t make them hyper enough already.
Teen Finds Cocaine In CVS Candy Aisle
By cwalters July 24, 2009
- grocery stores If You Dropped Your Cocaine At This Super Dollar, You’re Not Getting It Back
- is your doctor's name actually Mary Feelgood? CVS Feels Pain Of $22 Million Penalty For Florida Painkiller Pill Mills
- what would walter white say? Police: 8-Year-Old Got A Bag Of Crystal Meth In Her Halloween Candy Haul
- behave yourself Even Millionaires Can’t Urinate On The Candy At CVS
- off target Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies