We’re working on an iPhone app for The Consumerist, along with finally getting a mobile version, mobile.consumerist.com, for the site. Our first iPhone app will be extremely basic. This 1.0 will have iPhone-optimized version of the latest posts, and you’ll have a few drill-down categories to choose from (top stories, features, personal finance…. something else? You tell us). That’s about it. You will not be able to make comments. 1.5 will have comments. 2.0 will be a from the ground up rewrite with all the bells and whistles. So, questions: What categories should be in the 1.0? What dream features do you want to see in the 2.0? Leave your thoughts in the comments.
What Do You Want In A Consumerist iPhone App?
By Ben Popken July 21, 2009
More From Consumerist
- iOS 10 Will Allow Nomorobo & Other Call Blockers To Work On iPhones
- Apple Might Finally Let iPhone Users Delete Some Of Those “Junk Drawer” Apps
- Apple Will Finally Let iOS Users Delete Some Of Those “Junk Drawer” Apps
- How To Avoid Shady Third-Party Apps Piggybacking On Popularity Of Pokémon Go
- There Are Decent Wireless Headphones To Go With Your iPhone 7, But They’re Not Cheap