We’re working on an iPhone app for The Consumerist, along with finally getting a mobile version, mobile.consumerist.com, for the site. Our first iPhone app will be extremely basic. This 1.0 will have iPhone-optimized version of the latest posts, and you’ll have a few drill-down categories to choose from (top stories, features, personal finance…. something else? You tell us). That’s about it. You will not be able to make comments. 1.5 will have comments. 2.0 will be a from the ground up rewrite with all the bells and whistles. So, questions: What categories should be in the 1.0? What dream features do you want to see in the 2.0? Leave your thoughts in the comments.
What Do You Want In A Consumerist iPhone App?
By Ben Popken July 21, 2009
- stop calling me! iOS 10 Will Allow Nomorobo & Other Call Blockers To Work On iPhones
- one becomes two The Time Has Come: Facebook Forcing Smartphone Users To Download Separate Messaging App
- spy birds What’s The NSA Using To Spy On You Now? Angry Birds.
- elusive sandwiches McDonald’s Launches iOS App To Find McRib, Immediately Invite Your Friends
- always on Shazam Finally Becomes A Useful App By Also Becoming Slightly Terrifying