Tim Horton’s a Canadian doughnut place that, I’m told, is awesome. The chain opened 12 locations in NYC today, prompting excited people to email us about it. Example: “Tim Hortons is in NYC! Tim Horton’s takes Manhattan! Exciting! Let’s tell the world!” The world has now been told, but help us out here — what should New Yorkers order on their first trip to Tim Horton’s? [Tim Horton’s] (Thanks, Dave!)
- quiz time Popeyes Or Popeye’s? JCPenney Or J.C. Penney? Do You Know The Proper Names Of These Companies?
- when two become one Burger King Mulling Idea Of Merging With Canadian Coffee Chain Tim Hortons
- what's in a name brand? Quiz Results: Most People Confused How To Write Names Of Walmart, Popeyes, Lowe’s
- abrupt closings Tim Hortons Closes At Least 21 Stores With No Advance Warning
- eat your way through Friday It’s National Doughnut Day: Here’s Where To Get Free Doughnuts