Is AOL ripping off your mom? …or stepdad, or aunt, or neighbor? Mainstreet.com gets to the bottom of why AOL continues to charge many, many not-terribly-Internet-savvy customers for their AOL e-mail accounts. You know, the same AOL accounts that are actually offered for free and have been since 2006. [MainStreet]
- earnings reports AOL Still Has 2.4 Million Paying Subscribers
- AOL Yep, AOL Admits E-Mail Accounts Were Compromised
- circling vultures Verizon Tops List Of Potential Buyers For Yahoo’s Internet Business
- aol lives 2.15 Million People Still Pay AOL For Internet Access
- remember the '90s? Whatever Happened To GeoCities, Lycos, Netscape & Other Giants Of Web 1.0?