Forbes is tired of you sitting around all the time staring at the TV. They’ve put together a list of all the ways you’re losing money by not trying just a little bit harder. For example, by not taking the time to choose the best rate on your savings account (which usually means looking at online banks instead of the local one where you do your checking), you’re missing out on extra interest. Another area: not paying close attention to deadlines on 0% finance offers, where one slip can cost you dearly.
How Being Lazy Costs You Money
By cwalters June 24, 2009
More From Consumerist
- 5 Ways To Improve Your Finances With Minimal Effort
- 4 Things We’ve Learned About Getting The Best Valentine’s Day Flowers For Your Money
- Why Did Two Of My Kohl’s Store Credit Card Payments Go Missing?
- What Is Zombie Debt, And Why Won’t It Just Stay Dead?
- From The Heart Or Wallet: Get The Most Of Your Last-Minute Charitable Donations