Forbes is tired of you sitting around all the time staring at the TV. They’ve put together a list of all the ways you’re losing money by not trying just a little bit harder. For example, by not taking the time to choose the best rate on your savings account (which usually means looking at online banks instead of the local one where you do your checking), you’re missing out on extra interest. Another area: not paying close attention to deadlines on 0% finance offers, where one slip can cost you dearly.
How Being Lazy Costs You Money
By cwalters June 24, 2009
- personal finance training 5 Ways To Improve Your Finances With Minimal Effort
- flower power 4 Things We’ve Learned About Getting The Best Valentine’s Day Flowers For Your Money
- the future is annoying Why Did Two Of My Kohl’s Store Credit Card Payments Go Missing?
- things that won't stay dead What Is Zombie Debt, And Why Won’t It Just Stay Dead?
- How To Give The Best To Charity From The Heart Or Wallet: Get The Most Of Your Last-Minute Charitable Donations