Forbes is tired of you sitting around all the time staring at the TV. They’ve put together a list of all the ways you’re losing money by not trying just a little bit harder. For example, by not taking the time to choose the best rate on your savings account (which usually means looking at online banks instead of the local one where you do your checking), you’re missing out on extra interest. Another area: not paying close attention to deadlines on 0% finance offers, where one slip can cost you dearly.
How Being Lazy Costs You Money
By cwalters June 24, 2009
- a cinch too far 4 Ways You Can Save Your Self Into Financial Trouble
- the land of the fee Report Claims That You Secretly Love Airline Fees
- how to not suck 10 Ways To Not Suck At Spending Your Tax Refund
- saying i.o.u. How To Not Suck… At Merging Your Money When You Marry
- personal finance training 5 Ways To Improve Your Finances With Minimal Effort