We tallied the votes and awarded the coveted Golden Poo trophy to AIG, winners of Worst Company in America 2009. However, we’re all about empowering the consumer. If there’s a company in your life that you feel deserves a Golden Poo of its own, though not on the epic scale of AIG, ThinkGeek has you covered. Order your own tiny golden poo charm for just such an occasion. Carry a pocketful and award them as needed! Attach one to your cell phone for good luck the next time you call the cable company! The possibilities are endless. [ThinkGeek] (Thanks, Adam!) Edit: ThinkGeek is now sold out. For an wide selection of poo bling, look here.
Award Your Own Golden Poo To That Special Company In Your Life
- wcia 2014 This Weekend, Think About That Most-Coveted Of Golden Awards: The Worst Company In America Trophy
- wcia 2014 Congratulations To Comcast, Your 2014 Worst Company In America!
- wcia 2014 Bank Of America, Monsanto, Verizon Move On To Next Round Of Worst Company Competition
- wcia 2014 Who Will Go Head-To-Head In The Worst Company In America Final Death Match?
- wcia 2014 SeaWorld Edges Out Ticketmaster, Joins Walmart In Worst Company Quarterfinals!
Previous Former FDA Head Says Food Manufacturers Use Sugar, Salt, And Fat To Short Circuit The Brain's Reward System