We tallied the votes and awarded the coveted Golden Poo trophy to AIG, winners of Worst Company in America 2009. However, we’re all about empowering the consumer. If there’s a company in your life that you feel deserves a Golden Poo of its own, though not on the epic scale of AIG, ThinkGeek has you covered. Order your own tiny golden poo charm for just such an occasion. Carry a pocketful and award them as needed! Attach one to your cell phone for good luck the next time you call the cable company! The possibilities are endless. [ThinkGeek] (Thanks, Adam!) Edit: ThinkGeek is now sold out. For an wide selection of poo bling, look here.
Award Your Own Golden Poo To That Special Company In Your Life
- dubious honors Eavesdropping Barbie Brings Home The Win For Worst Toy Of The Year
- dick clark's rockin' acquisition Report: Chinese Owner Of AMC Theatres In Talks To Acquire Dick Clark Productions
- once more unto the breach Card Data Breach Hits Group Behind Golden Nugget Casinos, Rainforest Cafe, And More
- new kid on the block General Mills Calling Its First New Cereal In 15 Years “Tiny Toast”
- gobbling up the craft beer market Here Are The 8 U.S. Craft Brewers Bought By Anheuser-Busch Since 2011
Previous Former FDA Head Says Food Manufacturers Use Sugar, Salt, And Fat To Short Circuit The Brain's Reward System