We tallied the votes and awarded the coveted Golden Poo trophy to AIG, winners of Worst Company in America 2009. However, we’re all about empowering the consumer. If there’s a company in your life that you feel deserves a Golden Poo of its own, though not on the epic scale of AIG, ThinkGeek has you covered. Order your own tiny golden poo charm for just such an occasion. Carry a pocketful and award them as needed! Attach one to your cell phone for good luck the next time you call the cable company! The possibilities are endless. [ThinkGeek] (Thanks, Adam!) Edit: ThinkGeek is now sold out. For an wide selection of poo bling, look here.
Award Your Own Golden Poo To That Special Company In Your Life
- wcia 2014 This Weekend, Think About That Most-Coveted Of Golden Awards: The Worst Company In America Trophy
- third time's the charm Is EA Due For A Third Worst Company In America Crown?
- wcia 2014 Congratulations To Comcast, Your 2014 Worst Company In America!
- wcia 2014 Bank Of America, Monsanto, Verizon Move On To Next Round Of Worst Company Competition
- wcia 2014 Who Will Go Head-To-Head In The Worst Company In America Final Death Match?
Previous Former FDA Head Says Food Manufacturers Use Sugar, Salt, And Fat To Short Circuit The Brain's Reward System