Don’t know how to take your new baby’s temperature? Babyglow will take care of it for you! These new $35 outfits, which seem to be coming out in the U.K. only, change color when your infant has a fever. This makes a lot more sense than wrapping the baby in a blanket made out of color-changing coffee mugs.(Also: doesn’t babyglow+fever sound radioactive?) [OhGizmo!]
By cwalters June 20, 2009
- a need for speed Shoppers Use Sledgehammer To Rescue Infant From Hot Car In Parking Lot
- false alarms Police Officer Smashes Window Of Hot Car And Realizes He’s Just Rescued A Lifelike Doll
- what in the world Why Would A Hospital Charge You For Holding Your Newborn Baby?
- Where Life Only Means 30 Years Starbucks Again Offering The Chance To Win Free Coffee Every Day For Life (Which Really Means 30 Years)
- ugly color doing good Could Using The “World’s Ugliest” Color Stop People From Smoking?