Stop Buying Sleeping Pills and Fancy Pillows, Here Are Eight Free Ways to Sleep Better Stop washing down your late night Jumbo Slice with Red Bull and vodkas, and cut out the midnight web surfing, and you might feel a little more rested in the morning. [Consumer Reports Health]
By alexchasick June 11, 2009
More From Consumerist
- What You Need To Know Before You Take A Sleeping Pill
- Melatonin Helps People Fall Asleep, But Has Potential Problems And Side Effects
- Final US Airways Flight On Roundtrip Journey Between San Francisco And Philadelphia Today
- Verizon’s “Hum” Device For Your Car Will Rat Out Speeding Teens, Wandering Spouses
- Will This Biofeedback Sleep Hat Improve Your Slumber?