Looks like the power of taurine, caffeine and glucuronolactone is no match for the Grocery Shrink Ray. Alert reader Denis sent us this side-by-side comparison of the new “large” Red Bull (left) and the old one. Original: 16.9 ounces. New, taller, thinner version: 16 ounces. We’re not sure when the Bull’s wings flew off with the remaining 0.9 ounces, but we already miss them. When it comes to caffeine (and glucuronolactone, of course), that bit can just make the difference between crashing on the couch, or sprinting into the office (or at least that’s our excuse, and we’re sticking with it).
Grocery Shrink Ray Squeezes Energy Out Of Red Bull
By Ben Popken May 29, 2009
- shrink ray Mustard Shrink Ray Squeezes Out An Ounce From Redesigned Bottle
- like candy from a box Grocery Shrink Ray Swipes A Few Junior Mints
- serious weight loss Weight Watchers Giant Fudge Bars Lose A Dramatic Amount Of Weight
- pepperidge farm remembers what size that bag was No, Pepperidge Farm’s Milano Cookies Aren’t Victims Of The Grocery Shrink Ray
- fizzy drinks SodaStream Dilutes And Shrinks Flavor Syrup Bottles