Looks like the power of taurine, caffeine and glucuronolactone is no match for the Grocery Shrink Ray. Alert reader Denis sent us this side-by-side comparison of the new “large” Red Bull (left) and the old one. Original: 16.9 ounces. New, taller, thinner version: 16 ounces. We’re not sure when the Bull’s wings flew off with the remaining 0.9 ounces, but we already miss them. When it comes to caffeine (and glucuronolactone, of course), that bit can just make the difference between crashing on the couch, or sprinting into the office (or at least that’s our excuse, and we’re sticking with it).
Grocery Shrink Ray Squeezes Energy Out Of Red Bull
By Ben Popken May 29, 2009
- washed away Ivory Shrinks Body Wash Bottle, Switches Out Fragrance
- laundry Laundry Shrink Ray Zaps Tide Slightly, Keeps Number Of Loads The Same
- shrink ray Mustard Shrink Ray Squeezes Out An Ounce From Redesigned Bottle
- like candy from a box Grocery Shrink Ray Swipes A Few Junior Mints
- the past was okay The Grocery Shrink Ray Hit Seattle Bakeries In 1916