Organize your info to prepare for a disaster. If something awful suddenly happened to you, would your family know where to find all of your important papers? Your passwords? Those “special” files you keep on an encrypted thumb drive? (OK, maybe not those.) Trent at The Simple Dollar has some tips to make it easier to keep all of that data organized, as well as some ideas about how to make sure your whole family is ready to deal with any emergency. [Preparing Your Information for Disaster]
- braaaaaaaains Kansas To Officially Declare October “Zombie Preparedness Month”
- how to not suck How Long Should I Hold On To My Old Bills & Other Documents?
- vintage information security 87-Year-Old Inventor Of Computer Password Keeps His On Sheets Of Paper
- mistakes were made Oops: Cops Distributing Spyware To Families As “Internet Safety” Tool
- scamalamadingdong Most Scams Use The Same Three Underlying Tactics To Steal Your Money