We’ve got the senior policy guy we’re interviewing on Thursday in DC about credit card reform confirmed, it will be Austan Goolsbee, senior economic adviser to Obama. We’ll be shooting it in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building next to the White House. This should make for a good interview! Besides lengthy academic credentials in business and behavioral economics, Goolsbee often acts as Obama’s surrogate, is an extemporaneous debate champ, Skull & Bones member, and from Chi-town, so Meg can rap with him about sport peppers.
Austan Goolsbee Confirmed For Consumerist Interview
By Ben Popken May 12, 2009
- Looking Out For The Consumer Proposed Rules Target Fees Collected By Retirement Financial Advisers, Brokers
- more protections needed Restricting Debt Collection Doesn’t Limit Credit Availability
- when it rains... JetBlue Also Reportedly Looking To End American Express Partnership
- Loosening The Grip Credit Credit Card Issuers Increase Limits For Subprime Borrowers; Raise Concerns About Risks
- we've grown apart Costco To Stop Accepting American Express In 2016